New Student Orientation
On your mark, get set with New Student Orientation!
Passport to College Success
Orientation includes information on:
- Online services (available through MyCState)
- Parking and safety regulations
- ID card information (SurgeCard)
- Financial aid presentations
- Campus services
- Getting involved at Cincinnati State
- And more...
There is breakfast and great door prizes.
Incoming students will have an opportunity to meet with representatives from our academic divisions. Academic advising and course scheduling activities are not part of these sessions, but you will get details on how to make an appointment with your academic advisor to discuss your program of study and course choices.
For more information about New Student Orientation, contact the Student Activities Office at (513) 569-5747 or email@example.com
For directions and parking options,.